- 3 x passenger lifts to service all floors (G - 7), including 1 goods lift (to access Basement) and 1 fire fighting lift.
- Leather finishes to all internal lift cars.
- The building is heated and cooled via high level Fan Coil Units (FCU’s).
- The FCU’s are served via a hybrid system (Hybrid Variable Refrigerant Flow) using a combination of water systems and refrigerant to deliver cooling and heating to the building. This system reduces the quantity of refrigerant within the building compared to a traditional VRF system.
- The system also provides heat recovery between different internal zones to ensure an efficient and sustainable heating and cooling strategy.
Air Change Provision
Fresh air is delivered to the office space via on floor Air Handling Units (AHU’s) with adequate air filtration and heat recovery. The addition of opening windows will allow a full passive and active air strategy to ensure a healthy environment.
Greycoat Stores will achieve WiredScore Platinum meaning all the features of connectivity have been incorporated to the highest level. This includes:
- 3 unique fibres are able to service the building; Openreach, Colt and Virgin.
- Two diverse telecommunication intakes and telco rooms to enable diverse routes for internet service provider cables.
- Pre-wired fibre backbone to each floor – suitable for multi tenant connections.
- Dedicated, secure and climate controlled space for service provider equipment to be located.
- Capacity within the intake ducts and risers for additional cabling.
- Radio frequency tests to assess the mobile service throughout the building.